The Georgia Parent Support Network hosts virtual weekly support calls on Tuesdays from 2p – 3p. Each week a speaker presents on a specific topic relevant for Georgia families. Past presentation topics include Safety and Resilience, Strategies for Including a Child’s Medical Home in the System of Care, Early Literacy – The Great Equalizer, among many others! For additional information and how to register, contact Lisa Pace at Lisa.Pace@gpsn.org
- Training Opportunity Certified Peer Specialist-Parent (CPS-P)
- Happy Friday
- Make sure to promote the SOC Site with your friends, family, and colleagues!
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness: Empowerment through Education
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence 12th Annual Teen Summit:
- Certified Peer Specialist… EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES