Providers should refer clients, staff, family, and/or friends who may be in need of assistance to the Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL: 800-715-4225) or direct them to the GCAL Website: DBHDD.Georgia.gov/Access-Services
- Training Opportunity Certified Peer Specialist-Parent (CPS-P)
- Happy Friday
- Make sure to promote the SOC Site with your friends, family, and colleagues!
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness: Empowerment through Education
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence 12th Annual Teen Summit:
- Certified Peer Specialist… EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES