Behavioral Health Too!, the Georgia Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics’ mental health project collaborated with DBHDD to focus on building relationships between pediatricians and their local Community Service Boards (CSBs). We have created a “Pediatricians Guide to Community Service Boards” to help any pediatrician or medical home provider in identifying their local CSB, the services they provide and tips on working with them. The handy reference is printable, but you can also check it out online here: Pediatric Providers Guide | Georgia Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics (gaaap.org)
- Training Opportunity Certified Peer Specialist-Parent (CPS-P)
- Happy Friday
- Make sure to promote the SOC Site with your friends, family, and colleagues!
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness: Empowerment through Education
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence 12th Annual Teen Summit:
- Certified Peer Specialist… EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES