Welcome to Hope and Will: A Parenting Podcast from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re here to ease the minds of moms and dads by serving up doses of insight from pediatric specialists and real stories from parents like you. By combining medical smarts with practical experience, our goal is to help make the journey from diapers to diplomas a little less scary, helping you raise healthier, more resilient kids along the way. Georgia families know when they see Hope and Will, our beloved mascots, they’re in good hands—and we Hope you Will come to know us as an extended part of your parenting family.
- Training Opportunity Certified Peer Specialist-Parent (CPS-P)
- Happy Friday
- Make sure to promote the SOC Site with your friends, family, and colleagues!
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness: Empowerment through Education
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence 12th Annual Teen Summit:
- Certified Peer Specialist… EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES